DC’s 2nd Teaser ImagePosted: July 9, 2007
Here is a look and breakdown of DC’s Second Teaser Image:
- A city engulfed in flames.
- In the top left-hand corner of the page is what appears to be the Martian Manhunter (carrying a bloodstained knife in his right hand), the Joker, and an unidentified Catwoman.
- In the top right-hand corner are three Supermen. One Superman’s hand is glowing (a small atomic symbol is visible within aforementioned fist.) The second Superman appears made of metal. Both groups are standing on the remains of a statue of Darkseid.
- In the botton left-hand corner are Granny Goodness, Mary Marvel, and Eclipso. Mary Marvel’s right hand is extending towards the sky, glowing with energy, and her uniform is different in that it is now a black base with gold trim… Black Adam’s colors. Eclipso’s hand can also be seen on Mary’s waist.
- In the center is Lex Luthor in his pre-Crisis outfit, on his knees, his hands stained with blood, and weeping.
- In the bottom right-hand corner is Axel Walker, the second Trickster, holding the Pied Piper’s pipe. Next to him are Desaad and the Penguin.
- Thrown about the ground are a broken green arrow, the Crime Bible, an Amazonian shield, Superman’s cape, a Bat-suit, Wonder Woman’s sword, the Black Racer’s skis broken, a motherbox, and a strange weapon.